Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Ashley, Ohio


This family’s Delaware County home suffered from a fire caused by lightning. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SER... READ MORE



This Marion County Nursing Home Catches Fire


This Marion County Nursing Home caught fire in the laundry room dryer. Dryer fires can easily happen for a variety of reasons. Common reasons dryer fires happen... READ MORE



Apartment Building's In Marion, Ohio Catch on Fire


Here is another picture of the apartment building in Marion County that caught on fire. This shows the bath tub and how bad the soot attached to everything and ... READ MORE



Fire In Union County Causes Soot to Attach to Everything


This fire was referred to us by a commercial contractor. This fire was caused by an electrical malfunction but caused soot to attach to everything. When soot at... READ MORE



Mold in a Sunbury, Ohio Home


This home had mold in its attic that the homeowner never noticed and let grow. This client said that they hadn't gone in their attic since moving in over 5 year... READ MORE



Cardington Home Covered Soot


This Cardington, Ohio Customer had a fire in their upstairs bedroom. A box fan had an electrical malfunction and ignited a fire in the nearby closet. The custom... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in New Albany, Ohio


This flooded basement in New Albany, Ohio was the result of a sump pump failure. Sump pump failures are the most common homeowners insurance claim in Delaware C... READ MORE



Local School Has a Sewer Back Up in Delaware County


This local school had its sewer pipe back up into the basement causing this huge loss throughout the boiler room. This left the area smelling very bad and being... READ MORE



Cleaning Upholstery After This Morrow County Home


Cleaning upholstery after a fire is a very important part of fire restoration. When a fire occurs in a home, it is very often that the entire home is affected i... READ MORE



Cleaning a Chair After Smoke Damage


Here is another picture from the home in Cardington, Ohio that caused soot to spread throughout their home. Like we stated in the previous picture, A box fan ha... READ MORE