Spring Rain For The Next 2 Weeks
We just took a sneak peak at the forecast for Delaware, Ohio and noticed that out of the next 15 days, 10 of them have precipitation. This is a key sign that Spring is coming very quickly and that means Spring storms and Summer storms are coming as well. Make sure you are prepared for this weather and know who to call in the event that you have flooding. During storm season we don't just see sump pump failures that flood basements but we also see rivers and lakes flooding into homes. If you're home is near a river and lake be sure to prepare by:
- Raise your home on stilts or piers, if possible.
- Install foundation vents or a sump pump.
- Apply coatings and sealants.
- Raise your electrical outlets and switches.
- Install check valves on your pipes.
- Grade your lawn away from the house.
We hope these tips help prevent flooding but if you happen to have flooding, you can call us 24/7 at 740-815-3808.