Cardington Home Covered Soot
This Cardington, Ohio Customer had a fire in their upstairs bedroom. A box fan had an electrical malfunction and ignited a fire in the nearby closet. The customer noticed smoke smell quickly. After calling the fire department, he used two fire extinguishers and also a garden house to extinguish the fire on his own. The smoke filled home quickly and left a smoke smell throughout the home including the basement area. We quickly arrived on site to take a look at the home and figure out a game plan. We ended up cleaning the entire home and all of the furniture.