Fire In Union County Causes Soot to Attach to Everything
This fire was referred to us by a commercial contractor. This fire was caused by an electrical malfunction but caused soot to attach to everything. When soot attaches to dust it turns to a dark gray or black color like pictured. We cleaned this dryer to make it look new again as well as function better. Another cause of house fires is dryer fires. This happens when the dryer isn't cleaned properly or kept in good shape. It is important to keep your dryer in good shape and make sure the dryer vents get cleaned regularly to help prevent dryer fires.