If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (937) 642-4968

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

This Marion County Nursing Home Catches Fire

This Marion County Nursing Home caught fire in the laundry room dryer. Dryer fires can easily happen for a variety of reasons. Common reasons dryer fires happen are not being properly kept or electrical issues. In this nursing home the dryer fire spread throughout the laundry room and throughout that entire hall and rooms. The employees on site did all the right things with getting the fire department on site and getting the fire put out, and then calling SERVPRO. We arrived on site to see the majority of the damage and smoke smell in the laundry room. We had our crews out that same day to do the cleaning to assure that the patients and employees didn't have to continue to smell the smoke or have things covered in soot.