If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (937) 642-4968

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Cleaning a Chair After Smoke Damage

Here is another picture from the home in Cardington, Ohio that caused soot to spread throughout their home. Like we stated in the previous picture, A box fan had an electrical malfunction and ignited a fire in the nearby closet. The customer noticed smoke smell quickly. After calling the fire department, he used two fire extinguishers and also a garden house to extinguish the fire on his own. The smoke filled home quickly and left a smoke smell throughout the home including the basement area. Even a small fire can cause smoke to spread throughout the home, damaging all of a homeowner's items.